If a Student does not have an account on our website, they can place an order by using this link. If a Student has already signed up on our website, please follow this link in order to place your assignment.
Please follow the instruction on the Order Creation Page. Provide clear instructions for your assignment and attach all necessary files limited by size of 15MB (for example, any materials handed out by your professor). If you have any issue with attaching your file, please us at .
You should also specify your deadline for the assignment. If an order is urgent and requires to be completed within a few hours, input the exact time of completion.
Guarantee of funds:
The funds added to your StudyBay account are secured by E-Money and Platron. You will have those funds available at all times. In order to return your funds to your Credit Card or PayPal account, please go to your Balance page, Withdraw section.
When a payment transfer has been made (when you chose your Writer), the funds are put on hold and released only after you receive the final version of the assignment and the 20-day warranty period expires. During the warranty period, you can request corrections or a refund.
Guarantee of quality:
The quality of an assignment is measured with text originality in anti-plagiarism systems, as well as in accordance with the instructions for the order (completed by following directions of the assignment and by the due date). If the assignment is completed with errors or inaccuracies, you may request a revision on the order page. If you are not satisfied with the paper, you can request a full or partial refund.
There is a partial payment option, which you can turn on and off on your balance page.
You pay 60% of the total price for your order when hiring a writer. After your writer uploads the final version, you pay the remaining 40% + 10% for using the partial payment option. Then you will be able to download the finished assignment.
Please mind that this option is available only for users with paid orders of at least $50 worth combined and you can only use it for orders costing between $20 and $400. The feature is not free of cost, it costs 10% of the total price of your order. Only after you complete the second payment, you may download the finished paper.